Thursday, January 19, 2012

Chloroquine Phosphate



guys!

I not long ago had large loss on my DT since I never ran a QT I know, I know, I am foolish and I in addition know better... so I proposed you do a garland of investigate as to that forms of diagnosis work most appropriate and means the slightest volume of highlight on the fish.

The short answer that I came up with is that Chloroquine Phosphate is a great resolution for treating ICH, VELVET and BROOK.

The one more benefits of CP is that it does NOT affect biological filtration and thus the risk of ammonia spike is really low, in addition to this you can in addition run Prazipro in and with CP in sequence to provide extraneous worms, flukes.

This sunrise I sat down to review the issue of Aquarium Fish internation and I figured it was value pity with the community.




Best Regards,

Estefano





Stefano,Nice article, interjection for the heads up, I will see in to stealing some.




Tropical Fish Hobbiest only ran a identical essay in this month"s issue.They state that the Pittsburg Zoo has been utilizing CP dosed food to provide sea ich in a hulk clam tank with no disastrous goods to the clams. Aparate Foto list




Ive churned CQ with food and it seems to work really well ofFW and SW fish. it is most appropriate used in a Qt since it might shift the H2O to a yellowish color. it is in addition great for stealing Red slime, cyano germ in a low ppm.



No comments:

Post a Comment